Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Very grateful for the reviews on my new book "If Only"


Hello everyone.

I have not blogged for a while, but thought to write a quick blog about the wonderful reviews on Amazon.  It clearly attracts only intelligent and eloquent people. The latest is from Jaideep Prabhu a wonderful; review of IF Only on Amazon.



Here is part of the review Jaideep has written.

"I have just finished reading IF ONLY. I waited until the Christmas break so I could give it my undivided attention and read it in one gulp (as it were).

It’s a wonderful novel, with many different facets that I’m still in the process of digesting.

First of all, it is entertaining. I kept turning the pages, wanting to find out how things were going to turn out. The characters are memorable, as are the worlds Vizinczey describes. He does a brilliant job, for instance, of describing the inner workings of a large business, and all the ruthless machinations of those at the top. He also conveys in many moving ways the ups and downs of a long marriage, especially a childless one."

You can read the rest of the reviews via the link below.


Having such wonderful reviews around Christmas has been a lovely xmas present and can only hope more people provide reviews on Amazon or other sites.


No comments: